Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Back home
Michelle and I had a fantastic trip back to PGH. Fantastic in the sense that I did not need to deliver a baby on the side of the road. Michelle was still gripped with contractions, 10min apart, the whole ride home. Thanks to dad Smith for his GPS, just in case we needed to find a Hospital. So we are home now, decompressing. We have this feeling that our little baby will be coming soon! Much sooner than the first week of February. The visit with Dr. Angeshwar (sp?) this morning was excellent. He is an amazing doctor and even tried to arrange a private jet for us to fly down to PGH. He has mad hook-ups. However, they happened to be in CO skiing. Snow was coming to town (NY) tonight so he suggested we leave today and we did. Michelle had her 5th ultrasound of the pregnancy and below is one of the cool "4-D" photos. Thanks so much to Derek, Ann and the kids for having yummy food sitting on our table when we got home. You rock. I am pooped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment