Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Babymoon!

Oh Jamaica, how we miss thee... We did have a super time. We needed the rest and relaxation! Highlights of our trip definitely included(in no particular order): good weather, good food (lobster!), renewing our wedding vows, Jamaican kitties, capturing the elusive crabs in a photo, coffee, getting a room upgrade, finding daddy a new beaded bracelet, vacationing with friends, and sunshine!

5 comments:

npaley1 said...

I found out you were pregnant by accidently on Emily Blosser's facebook wall.

CONGRATULATIONS BABY COUSIN!!!!

You look amazing!!!!

I guess I have been out of touch. I am so very happy for you. Facebook me. Noelle Chaddock Paley

Unknown said...

nice shorts, kev...congrats on renewing the vows...

Ruffled By Grace said...

Oh my goodness Noelle! How are you?? Great to hear from you!

I think by amazing you mean HUGE, right? I am only in my 5th month!!!

How do you know Emily????

Ruffled By Grace said...

Hey don't make fun of Kevin's shorts! Those were a gift... from me! Didn't he looks so cute???

Unknown said...

hey oscar...not fun...I like them...for real :)