The demo continues in our house. I have completely given up on cleaning anything. It's totally pointless. The only thing keeping me sane at this point is the beautiful Caribbean water and the sandy beach that will soon be between my toes.But progress has been amazing thanks to Kevin's very hard work. We couldn't believe how humongous just one piece of the wardrobe was! Good thing Kevin took down that dropped ceiling after all...
It would be nice if all the little home remodeling gnomes stopped by while we were gone and completed our house... Somehow I think that is just wishful thinking though!
2 comments:
i spy ikea in the house...looking good...any little people stopping by while your away to complete the project?
It would be nice if all the little home remodeling gnomes stopped by while we were gone and completed our house... Somehow I think that is just wishful thinking though!
Post a Comment