The Wahila Family
Kevin, Michelle and Connor
Monday, July 28, 2008
Toys!
So I think I may get rid of the old baseball cards. But I sure can't wait to start playing with the LEGOs and radio controlled cars again! Not to mention model rockets and fireworks!
2 comments:
Ruffled By Grace
said...
LORD help us all!
July 28, 2008 at 5:45 PM
Anonymous said...
again?
as if you ever stopped...
July 31, 2008 at 8:18 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2009
(28)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(21)
▼
2008
(43)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(4)
More Baby Pictures
Toys!
Couldn't God have thought of an easier way...?
7 weeks and some days!
Contributors
Kevin
Ruffled By Grace
Subscribe!
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
2 comments:
LORD help us all!
again?
as if you ever stopped...
Post a Comment