Monday, July 28, 2008

Couldn't God have thought of an easier way...?

I really have a hard time believing that such an amazing God couldn't think up a better way for us to reproduce than 9 months of this... At any rate, this blog should now be called: watermelonsandwahilas and hotdogs - as I have become very (incredibly) fond of Hot Dogs in recent days! YUM. The watermelon really helped through morning (all day) sickness, but it seems that my tastes have now refined. Kevin's comment, "I've eaten a lot of hot dogs in my day."

Last week, I ravaged the Third Church freezer knowing that there had to be a hot dog in there somewhere - we always have hot dogs. It seems that I freaked out Patrick to no avail. (It's not every day you find the Associate Pastor on her hands and knees in the freezer looking for frozen hot dogs). Luckily, Kevin ~ Grocery Shopper Extraordinaire ~ remembered to add hot dogs to our shopping list. So I have sucked down several dogs and am a much happier pregnant lady.

Due to the exorbitant amount of "see food" I have been eating, I figured yinz might want to see some recent pictures. These aren't quite up-to-date, but the imagination can fill in the blank about what the next picture will look like! These pictures are 5 weeks & 10 weeks!

No comments: